Crimson Dragon Academy
Welcome to Crimson Dragon Academy,
where anyone can join to discuss Yu-Gi-Oh!

You are not connected.

Please Login or Register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Crimson Dragon Academy
Welcome to Crimson Dragon Academy,
where anyone can join to discuss Yu-Gi-Oh!

You are not connected.

Please Login or Register.
Crimson Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

usual...

4 posters

Go down

usual... Empty usual...

Post by frightfire Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:21 am

usualy i wouldnt put something like this out however after seeing the results and comments posted on the test i have to say if thats how this is going then good bye because first off the feeling i get from what was said after the match makes me think that all this will be is a group of no skill people net decking just to try and say they are the best and that is a sad sad basis for a community and even worse is thats alot of them now.

Second the fact that you seem to think anything you wouldnt do is considered a misplay is rediculous. summoning a fortress when already having a valley is considered a player choice not a misplay as well as when summoning for gear town it is much more efficient to summon from the deck effectively thinning it by one allowing you to speed the game a bit farther in without waiting for key cards. yeah i forgot thunderkings eff. but its something that can happen.

Far as the siding considering ive never played against you i sided based on what had been seen in game 1 which makes sense considering the cards played.

In general if every admin and player on this is going to have their head shoved so far up their ass that they believe that no one should do anything they wont then you are all a sorry set of players who would make the game much more interesting by simply dropping it entirely.

frightfire

Back to top Go down

usual... Empty Re: usual...

Post by Mr. Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:34 am

For all i care you can have my rank, and you are able to retest in a month, till then , even if you leave here, never judge a community by one person or event...

Mr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fubu-King Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:45 am

I’m sorry what is your problem? Do you not like how the test is judged? Also please do not speak for everyone when calling people netdeckers. I’m here to make friends more so than duel, but yet NO ONE besides Mr. ever tries to talk in the chatbox. And that includes you.
Fubu-King
Fubu-King

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster99 Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:45 am

@frightfire

Firstly, you're welcome to leave whenever you want

You played as described in the test results. I was pretty nice with the comments; not everyone can get the score they want, its how they perform, and you simply didn't show me you deserved any more marks.

I'm not even going to argue the technical details (misplays) as its like talking to a rock as you have shown with that attitude.

Don't try to start that "netdecker" nonsense, it comes from people who are beginners and try to ragequit when the lose (see the no synchro/xyz duelnotes on DN); I only kindly suggested you swap some (frankly mediocre) cards for other cards.

Mr. is correct, there is always the chance to re-test.

I also agree with Fubu-King when he says "dont speak for everyone else..." @frightfire, if you're angry, you should've PM'd me, instead of flaming and trying to blame others.

I dont mind the moans & thoughts, but you went too far insulting the entire Academy and Staff. As a result:

DragonMaster99
DragonMaster99
Administrator
Administrator

https://crimsondragonacademy.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum