Crimson Dragon Academy
Welcome to Crimson Dragon Academy,
where anyone can join to discuss Yu-Gi-Oh!

You are not connected.

Please Login or Register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Crimson Dragon Academy
Welcome to Crimson Dragon Academy,
where anyone can join to discuss Yu-Gi-Oh!

You are not connected.

Please Login or Register.
Crimson Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've Quit Yugioh...

4 posters

Go down

I've Quit Yugioh... Empty I've Quit Yugioh...

Post by Mr_Spickles Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:02 am

Ok so i've quit YGO, purely 'cus of Sasha. This has nothing to do with Hate or anything like that, Mason understands what i mean. I'll just give the reasons. Some may sound stupid, but if you have to endure them every week, it does get painful. Move this to another Thread if this should be put somewhere else.
Note most of these are based around Sasha, again, Mason will know what im talking about.

Reasons for quitting YGO!:

1) Sasha's good:bad Pull ratio, Really discouraging
2) Sasha's Constant cheating while vsing me. ( if i made it so that a duel automatically restarted because of his cheating habbits, duels would be very hard to complete

3) My personal pulls are horrible, i can count 6-8 maybe? Sasha's pulls: something every week...
4) Neglection, in a sense... (eg. an ultra Tuning was the last good pull i ever got. I lost it because, as usual, sasha staked something that he lied the value of, and he got it traded practically instantly for a $30+ Ultra Mirror Force...). When i say Neglection, i mean that half the time, when Sasha trades something, i have the exact same cards, but for some reason, they prefer to trade with him??

5) Rip-offs. This one is one of the biggest reasons. You all should know that im happy to rip myself off to the little-ones, cus thats just me. But its when i get ripped off to the pros, just feels 'gay'. Worst part is, The pros actually hesitate with Sasha.

6) Being constantly downed as if im a ginger... I do have a soul! Sad
7) Format, rulings and Cards. "Hey lets make some cards completely unstoppable, or some cards that work together to put people in nearly-unbreakable loops!" Says Konami. Super Polymerisation, Formats when new cards get realeased (such as the format when librarian and formula were at 3 per deck, which just plain retarded). And for rulings... Well, gorz is just one example, as well as cards the dont destroy, just 'sends to' graveyard.

I may have quit, but i'll probably still come to BHB, bringing fabled deck, cus fableds is just straight up awesome fun, and all the little kiddies treat me so respectfully.
Take note i dont hate Sasha, Just always feels unfair knowing he is pretty much guranteed a good pull every week, when i would get one every 3-5 weeks...

ANYWAY, if any of the reasons sound, somewhat, stupid, get over it.
Mr_Spickles
Mr_Spickles

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1258916450

Back to top Go down

I've Quit Yugioh... Empty Re: I've Quit Yugioh...

Post by DragonMaster99 Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:38 am

1) Happens to everyone. There's a reason that boosters exist.

2) LMFAO! He's a little kid, who doesn't even know what half of his cards do, let alone game mechanics.

Play someone else (not Mason), preferably someone good. E.g. Me, Shorca (in NZ, irl), and/or people in this Academy (on DN)

3)This isn't even a valid point- think about it: How much money do you spend on boosters per week? Like 5-10 for hobby? and Sneeks every once in a while? Then consider how much money he spends on boosters per week? Like 50 or more, randomly given by parents? Every tourny possible?

Using your logic, I can say the same thing, except I never buy product, which makes it moot.

4) I don't even get what you're trying to say here. If you want trading tips, PM me.

5) Well its like this: he's like what? 10? You're 17. When adults trade, they will (hopefully) some sort of moral conscience; not to rip off little kids. When you do trade, they assume you know what you're doing/think you're bad at valuing cards and will feel a lot less bad about giving a bad deal.

Also, don't ask Mason for card values, his figures are random at best, retarded at worst; ask me.

What was your last trade in which you got ripped off by a pro?

So, simply don't trade or always ask me for card values.

P.S. I'm pro and I don't rip you off. Wink

6)...Wait what?... You trolling?

7) zzz... There have always been and always will be people who complain. Yes, Inzektor & Wind-Up are broke, just play on DN, using tier 1 decks.

As for rulings, that isn't even an excuse. There's people like me who know their rulings that you can always ask questions...

tl;dr

I can read between the lines and get your message: basically you're gonna do what Jason did and "quit" yet still turn up to bay every week.

There's nothing wrong with this, people do need to release their inner anger and rant form time to time, its natural and its one of the reasons why this site exists: to communicate with others.

Imo, you only need someone to chat to and discuss this type of thing, rather than just quit.

Anyway, whatever happens, my advice is don't do anything rash (e.g. selling all your cards, etc)

P.S. If you really wanna get rid of your cards, lmk, I may be interested.
DragonMaster99
DragonMaster99
Administrator
Administrator

https://crimsondragonacademy.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by shorca Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:49 am

lol dont get boosters, buy singles =] soooooooo much cheaper. but pulling stuff is alwasy fun
shorca
shorca
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamit43 Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:30 am

The Reason u must have quit is because the game is either too easy for u or too hard for u. If it is too easy, try and make decks for fun, otks and hard to play.
People supposedly say quasar and t.g. are hard to summon, but with laval or flamvell its quite easy. (Not much Fun after some time). now they have xyz, try and beat em, ( i did, even with quasar out was hard to get rid of that big eye, KEPT TAKING MY MONSTERS, quite an achivement i'd say u know) yugioh is still fun, my friend fubu king made a yusei deck and helped me out although as hard as it may seem, u can take out majestics, although with some effort. Trust me try some harder decks, and have fun with the game it wud be annoying if a good player left without challenging me =-)

Mamit43

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum