Crimson Dragon Academy
Welcome to Crimson Dragon Academy,
where anyone can join to discuss Yu-Gi-Oh!

You are not connected.

Please Login or Register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Crimson Dragon Academy
Welcome to Crimson Dragon Academy,
where anyone can join to discuss Yu-Gi-Oh!

You are not connected.

Please Login or Register.
Crimson Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feedback

2 posters

Go down

Feedback Empty Feedback

Post by Fubu-King Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:57 pm

I also support the Idea! I just have two more things that you might want to consider doing to make the Academy more attractive. 1) Give member the color of their dorms in their name. So, say that Vallhalla is the lead dorm. I know it sound kinda dumb, but I garrenty people who come here for rank will want this. And the second is if at all possible put the chat towards the top of the page. In my experience of guilds (my self included) users come on here to talk, make friends, duel, and have an overall good time/ meaing the chat is one of the most important things to have.
Hope my suggestions are okay ^_^
~Fubu-King
Fubu-King
Fubu-King

Back to top Go down

Feedback Empty Re: Feedback

Post by DragonMaster99 Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:37 am

Fubu-King wrote:I also support the Idea! I just have two more things that you might want to consider doing to make the Academy more attractive. 1) Give member the color of their dorms in their name. So, say that Vallhalla is the lead dorm. I know it sound kinda dumb, but I garrenty people who come here for rank will want this. And the second is if at all possible put the chat towards the top of the page. In my experience of guilds (my self included) users come on here to talk, make friends, duel, and have an overall good time/ meaing the chat is one of the most important things to have.
Hope my suggestions are okay ^_^
~Fubu-King

1) This will definitely happen- I just didn't have time to get to it yet.

2) Interesting idea, will be implemented to try it out.

Edit: Both implemented.
DragonMaster99
DragonMaster99
Administrator
Administrator

https://crimsondragonacademy.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum